Friday, April 24, 2009

Thank Heavens!

It seems that spring weather is finally here (at least for a few days!). This morning we met up with Brenna and Amedeo to get some exercise and walk around Centennial Lake. After our walk we trekked up (and I do mean UP) to the new playground there. It looks like it was designed by the same folks that did the one at Meadowbrook off Long Gate Parkway. But at 10am, it was super un-crowded!

Both Jillian and Amedeo crawled through the hole in the rock climbing wall. Amedeo practically posed for me - what a good boy!


After nap time, I dressed Jillian in a cute summer top (thanks, Jazz!) and got us ready to take Gus to the vet for a checkup. Jillian played with her little pup before we left - a Christmas present that she's really starting to enjoy!

And some more outdoor play was in order before dinnertime.

Our azaleas are starting to bloom!

And the tulips in the woods look beautiful! I think I'm going to plant tulips for next year. I don't know where, but they seem to come back year after year and I really do love the variety of colors out there.

3 comments:

Jen Sellers said...

I love the side ponytail and the sunglasses on top of her head! So cute!!

Brenna said...

thanks for the awesome picture, mel. i was a neglectful-camera-less-mommy yesterday.
and...my quads were TIRED yesterday. could it have been that huge uphill climb??

The Kento Beans said...

Love the new blog-look!