Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day!

FINALLY! We got our first sizable snow of the season. We probably ended up with about 7" here at our house. After lunch I bundled up myself and Jillian, we went outside to try out the baby sled I bought her at the beginning of the season (clearly I was optimistic about how much snow we would get!).

I did a little photo editing on these pictures, more than normal, since snow as a background, even with the "snow" setting on my camera, can yield some boring looking pictures. Hope you like 'em and enjoyed the snow day as much as we did!!!











4 comments:

Melissa said...

she is adorable! Sadie was not at all in to the snow today (or last year for that matter). Hope to see you guys soon!

Carlson Family said...

WOW...these pics are great!! Jillian definitely likes the snow way better than Cady.

The Kento Beans said...

That b&w one is SO especially cute! And I recognize "saturation" when I see it-- I think it's fun to "turn up" the colors sometime! :-)

Brenna said...

Not only is that sled AWESOME! But, so is that snowsuit. I didn't think we'd go out in the snow to play, so I didn't get anything cool like that. Ah well, there's next year!