Friday, March 13, 2009

Blooming Artist

Maybe, maybe not. Jillian likes coloring and drawing. But she also likes eating crayons. So what do I do? I buy Crayola Mini-Twistables! If she can put the 'coloring' side of the crayon on the paper, the other end is plastic! I feel like I should try and nurture her artistic side - though I don't consider myself especially skilled in that area, my grandmother is a good artist and John is a good artist too. So somewhere in all that DNA could be some artistic talent. I figure it doesn't hurt to let her try her hand at it.

Here she is starting on her drawing pad yesterday.



Here is the "masterpiece" of the last two days' work.

3 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Definitely a Picaso in the making...

Brenna said...

looks like fun! yep...we have a crayon eating problem here.

Emily said...

Brenna, you crack me up.

Now I feel bad cause we hanven't tried drawing yet!