Saturday, February 7, 2009

Warm Winter Day

This afternoon was too lovely to stay indoors, so while daddy did some work on his truck, I took my stepson Josh and Jillian to the Patapsco State Park scrap tire playground in Catonsville.

Josh on the tire train.

Jillian looking out of the tire tractor.

Fun on the tire swing.

Jillian was much more stable on her feet this visit than she was the last time we went.

She decided that running downhill is fun, and kept trying to run out of the playground.

The playground is no Wii Fit, but I think Josh had fun anyway.

I wish I had the video camera - Jillian walked up and down this boardwalk style ramp over and over. Notice that her bangs are not in her eyes! Mommy gave her her first trim last night.

Up the ramp, and down the ramp. Up the ramp, and down the ramp.

3 comments:

bebe said...

Hey! You did a great job with her hair! So, can I stop by for a cut? I promise not to wiggle!

Shawn/Lifeatbuttercupfarm said...

What a fun day with the kiddos. Yesterday's weather...YUMMY!

The Kento Beans said...

The trim looks fabulous!