Friday, February 20, 2009

Photo-less Friday

This morning we went to Columbia Mall and met up with a friend from high school (with whom we recently reconnected on Facebook) and her two daughters. The girls played in the play area while we caught up. Between catching up with Steph and running after Jillian who kept trying to escape into the mall, I didn't take any pictures.

Jillian got a little fussy before we wrapped up playtime to get lunch. While she was cranking out, I noticed something white on her top gum. Lo and behold, another molar. And another. Both top ones have emerged. I had checked her right bottom when I noticed the left bottom peek through, but I didn't think to check the top gums (definitely another not-mother-of-the-year moment)! So our little toothy has had her last bottom front tooth and three molars come in over the past week or so. Guess that explains her pre-sickness moodiness, huh?

1 comment:

Casy Schweickart said...

I love facebook...I have reconnected with so many people that I never really thought I would ever see again. It is also one of the best ways to keep some of my family, that live far away, up to date with Emily's photos