Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bargain of the Day

This afternoon I went to Village Thrift in Laurel to start my search for a "bad sweater" for John to wear to the HoCo Blogs meet-up later this month. I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, but I did find a great bargain on a pair of like-new Stride Rite shoes for Jillian, one half size larger than her current shoes. Not a scratch on them and the soles were totally clean. The only evidence of wear is a couple fuzzies in the velcro.

Here she is modeling the new kicks.

And here's a close up of this great find - less than $4!!!

3 comments:

The Kento Beans said...

I drive by that place all the time and have been meaning to stop in. I went years ago and found 2 great decorative baskets. There is nothing better than a great bargain-- those shoes are really cute!

Jen Sellers said...

You are right, that is a great find! Very cute shoes.

bebe said...

love the shoes!!! wish they came in my size.