Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Official: One Down, Seventeen to Go!


Well, Jillian is one year old today. Wow! Last year this time (just after midnight), I had been to the hospital twice to begin the induction process (she was due January 2nd!), and was turned away twice due to the high volume of deliveries that night. I was home on the couch, bags packed, trying to relax while waiting for labor to begin. And begin it did. Just a few hours later, at 10:46am, Jillian was born. Stealing the idea from Emily originally, and Lindsey who also did this in honor of Cady's birthday (also January 15th), I've created a collage of pictures of Jillian from this past year. Each picture is from a different month. Can you guess the order from 1 to 12 (January 2008 to December 2008)? Number answers from left to right, top to bottom.
Example guess:
1(top left),2,3,4
5,6,7,8
9,10,11,12(bottom right)

5 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Happy Birthday Jillian!!! Melanie, sorry I was one of the "reasons" you were turned away at the hospital!

Here's my guesses:
9,8,7,2
5,4,1,11
12,3,10,6

The Kento Beans said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JILLIAN!! Okay, let's see:
8,9,7,2
3,5,1,11
12,4,10,6

bebe said...

She's just so adorable! I haven't had enough coffee to do the guessing, but I wanted to say, Happy Birthday!!!

Emily said...

Ok, I'm with Brenna int the copping out because she looks almost the same in alot of these! And we don't have clothes in the pics as a hint at the season :-(

Shawn S. said...

What a beauty! Happy Birthday to Jillian! Melanie and John great presentation tonight!