Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve Playtime with Family

My brother-in-law and his family are in town for the holidays, and this is the first time we've seen them since they moved to the Atlanta area about six months ago. It is therefore, the first time Jillian has been really old enough to play with her young cousins, Lailah (3 years old) and Mariah (2 years old). They spent some time together the day after Christmas, last night at Granny's house so us adults could have a few adult hours out together, and again today when Aunt Linda brought the babies over for a couple hours of play. It was pretty tough getting any decent pictures of the girls playing together - at those ages they were all over the place! It was great seeing the girls playing and having such a nice time together!

On Monday I ordered a new stroller and it arrived today! I really like the features of our big stroller, but it has one major drawback - no five point harness! For a little monkey like our Jillian, that is detrimental, as she has figured out how to climb out of it. I found it a while ago online and finally ordered it from strollers.com; amazingly it arrived TODAY! I put it together and Jillian tried it out. It came with an iPod Dok with a speaker for baby's listening pleasure. This is exciting to me, since I got an iPod for Christmas! And a new coat, that coincidentally matches our new stroller. I feel so high tech and color coordinated!

1 comment:

bebe said...

awesome coordinating...let me know the next time you go walking...i need to give our stroller a little exercise around centennial lake.