Friday, December 19, 2008

Longevity

Jillian received an awesome 3-6 month age sleeper as a gift at our baby shower from our friend Christine. Since she's always run on the small side, I probably didn't first put her in it until she was four or five months old. That being said, she is still wearing it. I tried to wrangle up all the pictures I have of her in this same outfit, and found pictures back as far as May. Apparently I didn't take any pictures of her in it during the fall, but rest assured, she continued wearing it. I will be extraordinarily sad when it comes time to pack this one away. It has taken her from her first experience with her Jumperoo to walking. Thank you Christine!!!

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

TODAY


On a completely unrelated note, Jillian pushed an empty diaper box over to her crib today, climbed up on it, and proceeded to try and climb into her crib. This picture is not that great because my cell phone is all I had in hand, but you get the idea.

1 comment:

Carlson Family said...

Holy cow...she still never ceases to amaze me with her climbing ability!