Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Terrific Tuesday!

This morning Jillian and I met up with an old friend of mine, Shanna, and her daughter Megan at Columbia Mall. We played some, had some Cinnabon for breakfast, played some more, and did a little shopping.



After a good nap and some lunch, I washed her hands as usual, and sat her up on the counter to wet a paper towel and clean up her face. She promptly reached over for daddy's bottle of rum - the good rum. I had to quick grab the camera and capture this moment.

NOTE: the bottle is unopened.

And as promised, I got Jillian to go down the stairs again and got a video of it. She changed her mind halfway down, but you get the idea. Now I really have to start using the baby gate, since our basement is NOT childproofed.

3 comments:

Carlson Family said...

Holy moly...she never ceases to amaze me with her mobility! And could she be any cuter with the run...seriously...contact the company to see if they need a way underage model...she could appeal to the diaper crowd!

The 2 Cannons said...

What a great pic with the bottle of rum. I love it!!

Cmaaarrr!!! said...

That's one of my favorite rums! And an adorable pic... ;)