Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Busy Day for a Busy Baby

Today Jillian started her class at My Gym here in Columbia. We went to a "trial" class a couple weeks ago and it was a great time, so my parents bought her a membership and a session of classes as an early Christmas present. Thank you NiNi and Poppop! I'm very excited to have a place to take her once a week for classes (and other various times for "free plays") that she can climb and jump and play until her heart is content! And the gymnastic side of it appeals to me greatly - I'm not biased or anything....




Today was also Granny's birthday - Happy Birthday Granny! We met her, Grandpa, Aunt Barb, Cousin Stacey and Daddy at Friday's for a birthday dinner. Jillian and Grandpa had some bonding time.

2 comments:

The Kento Beans said...

My Gym looks like a great time-- you'll have to keep us posted!

bebe said...

that gym does look very cool!