Friday, October 10, 2008

Walk it Off!

This morning we met our friends at Bob Evans for breakfast. Though I don't make much exciting in the way of breakfast at home, breakfast food is by far my favorite. I would eat it for every meal if I could. After breakfast we posed the babies for some Kodak moments. Amazingly, we somehow got all six babies to look at the camera for this one. It's almost impossible to get six adults to all look at a camera at the same time for a picture...it must be a total fluke.

After breakfast Jillian and I went for a walk at Wilde Lake Park. This week we've taken three walks, all at different parks. I didn't really make a conscious decision to "get into shape" or anything. But the weather has been great this past week and I've really been enjoying the transition to fall...the cooler weather, the changing leaves.

Jillian learned about bamboo.

The squirrels were out in full force foraging and storing food for winter.



Jillian being aloof.

Such pretty colors!

Walking is exhausting!

4 comments:

Bam Bam's Mom said...

So sorry I missed the breakfast outing today. What a good picture of the babies. I am going to try and make to your place on Tuesday. I miss hanging out with everyone. BTW I love the pictures at the park. I see Jillian was munching down on some bamboo! Looks rather tasty!

Terri said...

So glad you get to stay home with your little one. Nothing is more important than the job you are doing....!

Carlson Family said...

I love Wilde Lake! Cute pics!

Cmaaarrr!!! said...

Good lord, I love breakfast food...