Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend Adventures, Part Two

This is what sleepy babies do. Especially when they're sleepy because they wouldn't go to sleep until 3am on Friday and 2am on Saturday. Poor little girl stayed home from church with Daddy this morning and sacked out after breakfast.

Later in the afternoon, we met Melissa, Dave and Sadie at Larriland Farm to do some apple and blackberry picking. Sadie gave Jilly a kiss. It was quite sweet.


I even remembered a hat for Jillian - and she wore it the whole time!

Sadie gave Jillian an apple to gnaw on while we were busy picking.


Jillian likes apples. I thought at first it just felt good on her sore gums to chew on it, but later I saw that she had not only broken the skin, but eaten into the flesh of the apple in several places! I knew those teeth were sharp!!

1 comment:

The Kento Beans said...

I absolutely adore apple-picking!! Looks like a fun time was had by ALL!! Hope Jillian is feeling better!