Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No News is Bad News

I don't really have anything exciting to blog about. Today was an ordinary day. Weather was gorgeous, Jillian and I did some playing around the house and some running around. I picked up another new diaper bag.

The bigger news is that I'm totally bummed out. On Monday we had a family come see the house in the morning. Later that evening, they brought their parents back to see the house again. They were here for about 45 minutes, and had been sitting around the kitchen table, obviously contemplating buying our house. Their agent called my agent and asked how soon we could settle. At this point, my hopes are up. Seriously up. There IS a light at the end of the tunnel. A huge weight was already starting to lift. Today we found out that they made an offer on another property. Ouch. This sucks. The weight's back and heavier than before.

Thank goodness Jilly and I are going to the beach tomorrow for the day. That should perk me back up.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Boo!

Melissa said...

I am sorry about the house. I hope you get good news soon. The day at the beach sounds fun though!

Cmaaarrr!!! said...

Oh noes! Sorry to hear!

This is certainly a drawn out process - here's to a quicker resolution!