Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Night at NiNi and Poppop's House

Jillian had her fist overnight visit with her grandparents this weekend. When we got there, her NiNi had a surprise waiting - this awesome ride-on toy! It has three different "stories" on the dashboard and each story has a whole different set of sounds associated with it. And the coolest part - it has a seat belt for my tiny heinied little adventurer. We even got to bring it home with us!



While I was there today, I went through some of my boxes of stuffed animals from when I was a little one, and gave Jillian my little dog "Barkley" to add to her collection.



Jillian had a nice time and got to spend some time with her great-grandmother who visited while she was there. She slept well for her grandparents, only getting up one time in the middle of the night. I wish she'd sleep that great for us! Daddy and I had a very nice, overdue evening out and stayed out late! One thing I don't miss about pre-motherhood...hangovers!

No comments: